Welcome to Civilcon (Pty.) Ltd
Civilcon (Pty) Ltd is one of the leading Civil Contractors South Africa based.
Civilcon (Pty.) Ltd was established in 1978 by Mr Mauro Zorzi and Luca Pennelli. Over the past thirty years our Construction Company has grown into a well established and highly regarded multidisciplinary. As one of the leading construction companies in South Africa, we specialize in concrete structures, specifically bridges, bridge related precast products, reservoirs as well as roads and mass earthworks.
Civilcon (Pty.) Ltd is based in Olifantsfontein we are predominantly active in Gauteng and the surrounding provinces with the capacity to serve anywhere in the country should the need arise.
- SAICE Award for excellence in technical projects: John Vorster Drive/ N1 Interchange (1997)
- Fulton Award nomination: Bridge over the Vaal River at Warrenton.
- Fulton Award nomination: New Riverfields Boulevard underpass.
- To continually grow both as an organisation and as a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen.
- To provide ever greater value, customer satisfaction and technical excellence.
- The continual training and development of our workforce.
- The pursuit of technical excellence.
- To provide precast products that far exceed our client’s expectations both technically and aesthetically.
Civilcon (Pty) Ltd is a registered member of the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) and has a level 8CE rating allowing us to tackle projects up to R 130 000 000,00 in value.
Our operations include the following:
- Civil Engineering infrastructure including all concrete structures, bridges, roads and storm water.
- Bulk and restricted earthworks.
- Pretensioned precast beams, parapets and barriers.