PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Proud to be one of the leading Construction Companies Gauteng area!
- Concrete structures
- Storm-water and sewerage works
- Turnkey Projects: design and construct projects
- Bulk and restricted earthworks
- Mining earthworks
- Jacking of bridge structures
- Demolition of bridges and other high risk structures
RIGGING & SLINGING
Transport and erection of precast beams and members using certified rigger, slings and equipment.
Specializing in abnormal loads.
We take pride in being one of the leading Construction Companies Gauteng based. Initially we started to serve the internal needs of the company, the increased demand for pretensioned precast beams in projects around the country resulted the expansion of our precast capacity to serve the needs of the market. Today we are considered the leaders in pretensioned precast beams due to our reputation of service, technical excellence, efficiency and unsurpassed quality.
Advantages of Pre-cast
- Lowest whole life cost: As contractors can spend less on forms, cranes, skilled labour and scaffolding.
- Simple solutions: A single contractor working only with one familiar material has the potential to schedule the erection of an entire bridge.
- Efficiency: Pre-cast elements are made in a factory under controlled conditions in advanced of a need and are stockpiled for just in time delivery.
- Factory quality and tolerances
- Low maintenance costs
Strong and durable concrete: Fully cured precast member can be delivered to site. These elements contain little potential for additional shrinkage or creep.
- Fast efficient all weather construction
- Slender and aesthetic bridges
- Excellent riding characteristics and low noise transmission
- Minimal traffic disruption
- Excellent fire performance
Advantages for Clients
- Reduced cost of handling traffic
- Reduced accident exposure
- Reduced inconvenience for the public
- Fewer motorist complaints
Advantages for The Contractor
- Reduced exposure of personnel to traffic hazards
- Greater Rand value of work accomplished in shorter period
- Fewer weather delays
- Less dependence on delivery of ready mix concrete
Safety / Crash Barriers
SANRAL specification median and new jersey barriers
- I, M, T, U, U SPECIAL and Y beams
- Box beams
- Bespoke beams
1.0m High Bridge Parapet - Used for all road bridges without sidewalks.
1.0m High Bridge Parapet Type 2 - Used for all road bridges without sidewalk
1.0m High Bridge Parapet Type 3 - Used for all road bridges without sidewalks.
1.5m High Railway Parapet - Used exclusively for bridges over electrified railway line.
800mm High Precast or In-Situ Barrier - To be used on road bridges with sidewalks where the speed limit is 60km/h or less
Built to client specification
QUALITY CONTROL MEASURES
Civilcon (Pty.) Ltd Pre-cast has stringent quality control procedures in place to make sure that all our products exceed what is required of them.
All concrete meets “W” concrete specification requirements
An onsite concrete lab
A barrage of checks and double checks
A finishing and staging area for further refinement